Bringing you our services directly via Zoom.
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic we are all in unchartered territory with most of you having your teams working from home.
You need to seriously think about how your staff are going to cope working from home for extended periods. Some of them may have worked from home before, maybe 1 or 2 days here and there, perhaps even a week at times. But coupled with social distancing and the impending full lockdown, how will they fare emotionally and physically after another week, two weeks, four weeks….? We simply don’t know how long this will take to go back to ‘business as usual’ – however that ‘usual’ will look…
At your office the workstations undoubtedly have some level of ergonomic set up. But in the home, where are your staff working? At their dining tables, the kitchen bench, with their laptops on their beds?
Their bodies will not be thanking them. Their bodies will very quickly begin to develop tension, which will lead to pain, which will lead to a dramatic drop in the ability to focus and perform their work effectively. Couple that with their mental state from isolation… well, you get the picture.
Like many other businesses, we’ve had to think on our feet quickly and come up with innovative ways to not only keep us afloat and food on the tables of our facilitators’ families, but also to continue to bring our invaluable services to you. I can safely say you value our services, otherwise you wouldn’t be one of our amazing and highly valued clients! ☺
We’re pleased to advise that we have launched ‘virtual’ classes in the following:
- Mind, Body, Breath – a blend of Yoga nidra meditation for the mind; stretch to release tension in the body and breath-work for the important connection between mind and body.
- Stretch & Relax – a session focused on releasing physical and mental tension in the body with some very simple relaxation techniques to finish.
- Stretch & Strength – floor-based Pilates for overall body strength and flexibility.
- Yoga – chair or floor-based yoga kept nice and simple so your team can follow along at home.
- Self-massage – our therapist will show you how to simply and safely release stress and tension in your neck, shoulders and scalp.
- One-on-one massage – for your team members who live with a partner or house mate, our therapist will teach them simple yet effective techniques to practice on each other to release stress and tension in your neck, shoulders, scalp and back also.
The sessions will be live and presented via Zoom and conducted in a personal format to your team.
Duration: the sessions will be 30 or 45 minutes in duration. Given your team aren’t losing time commuting at the moment and their work times are no doubt more flexible, I’m sure we can find mutually suitable days and times to present the sessions for you.
Payment: as is usual for us, your organisation can pay for the sessions outright, or we can accept partial subsidies from the staff.
Pricing: varies based of the number of participants registered for each session and how many sessions you book.
How to book: please email us or call on 1300 810 977. Demand for these sessions is extremely high and we have limited availability of this wonderful opportunity.
Do you want a team of happy, loyal and engaged employees?
A team that is less stressed and has more energy, that’s inspired, productive and motivated?
Engage our professional corporate massage therapists and Pilates and yoga instructors online to de-stress, refresh and recharge your team so that they can perform at their peak!
We have a super user friendly online booking system. Simply click on a link and make your own bookings for all our regular in-house massage, reflexology and exercise classes.
* easy to use
* manage your own appointments
* syncs with your calendar
* auto reminder emails sent day prior to service
* admin access so you can see who is booked in
Whether you’re based in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Hobart or a major regional area, our team will come to you.
What a great reward for your most valuable asset – your staff.